$500 to a local non-profit! Voting is now open for the November Community Chest sponsored by Fletchers & Associates Insurance! Vote once per day per valid email… address.
NOVEMBER NOMINEES ARE:
• Iles Academy of Golf
• Alcouffe Center(Oregon House Community Center)
• PLAYZEUM Children’s Play Museum of Yuba-Sutter
• Sutter Buttes Canine Rescue
• Yuba-Sutter Regional Arts Council
• Yuba City HS Safe & Sober Grad Night
HOW TO VOTE:
• Vote once per day per valid email address
• On our website at www.yubasutterchamber.com/chamber-community-chest
WHAT IS THE COMMUNITY CHEST?
Fletchers & Associates Insurance, working through the Yuba-Sutter Chamber of Commerce, initiated this giving campaign to bring additional attention to local charities providing services to the Yuba-Sutter region. Starting in March 2017, one Local charitable organization per month (with a qualifying IRS 501c3 designation), will be awarded a check for $500.
The monthly outreach program will operate as follows:
1. Community members will vote for the charity of their choice from a monthly published list (list has been pre-determined for 2017).
2. Voting will open on the 1st day of the month and close the last day of the month.
3. Voting be open from 12:01 am the first day of the month to 11:59 pm on the last day of the month.
4. A charity is limited to 1 award per annual cycle.
5. Non-profit status of charity or organization must be confirmed.
AWARD DETERMINATION & DISBURSEMENT:
1. Recipient determined by greatest number of votes received.
2. Award winner announced the first Friday following the
voting month’s end. A representative must be present to receive.